Yamaha ATV and SxS Vehicle Demo Rides at 2008 SHOT Show Media Day

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Yamaha ATV and SxS Vehicle Demo Rides at 2008 SHOT Show Media Day, Feb. 1

1/28/08

WHAT: Yamaha, builder of the toughest, most capable ATV and SxS vehicles will offer media test rides at SHOT Show’s “Media Day at the Range” on Friday, February 1, 2008. Media demos will be from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. at the Boulder Pistol Shotgun and Rifle Range and include:
- The all-new 2008 Rhino 700 FI SxS vehicle with more power and fuel injection as well as increased creature comforts for driver and passenger.
- Yamaha’s class-leading Grizzly 700 FI, the first ATV with electric power steering (EPS).

MORE YAMAHA OUTDOORS NEWS:

YAMAHA DISPLAYS AT SHOT SHOW
Yamaha will show new 2008 model ATVs and SxS vehicles at SHOT Show: booth #5790. Vehicles on display will include: Rhino 700 FI, Grizzly 700 FI, Grizzly 450, Grizzly 350 IRS and Big Bear 400.

YAMAHA TO GIVE AWAY RHINO 700 FI AT SHOT SHOW
Yamaha will give away a 2008 Rhino 700 FI in Realtree AP HD Camo as part of a SHOT Show “last day sweepstakes” on Tuesday, February 5.

YAMAHA ANNOUNCES 2008 SALES PROGRAMS FOR HUNTERS AND GOVERNMENT AGENCIES (Hunter Conservation Program Added for 2008)
Yamaha’s new sales programs include a Hunter Conservation Purchase Program (for organizations such as SCI, DU, Buckmasters and more), Hunting Guide/Outfitter Program (for professional guides, hunters and outfitters), Government Order Program and Commercial/Fleet Program.

WHEN: Demo Rides: Friday, February 1, 2007, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
SHOT Show: Saturday, February 2 through Tuesday, February 5
Last Day Sweepstakes: Tuesday, February 5

WHERE: SHOT Show: Las Vegas Convention Center

Media Day: Boulder Pistol, Shotgun and Rifle Club
Boulder City, Nevada
From I-215/I-515 proceed south 4.3 miles on I-515 (93/95) to Veterans Memorial.
Turn right and go south for 0.8 miles to Adams Blvd.
Turn left and go 2.3 miles to Utah Street. This is the third stop sign.
Turn right and go 0.9 miles to dirt road on right just before the landfill.
Follow the dirt road 0.8 miles to the transmission line towers.
There will be a sign for a left turn into the range.

Media Contact:
Van Holmes, Yamaha Motor Corp., U.S.A. (310) 902-9457 or Tracy Segal, GolinHarris (626) 665-9141

Top Bottom