Yotee Pic !!!

max

Reaction score
<font face="Century Gothic">Congratulations!!!!!</font>
I'm still trying to capture one of those guys!!!
   MAX

gizz

Reaction score
Very nice TNDEERHUNTER. That looks to be a nice setup location. Get anything else there?

TNDEERHUNTER

Reaction score
Thanks gang!

shrtcirkt, I had this cam about 10 ft. up in a tree. This is the first time I put one up in a tree. I like it, it wasn't as noticable.

FLBowhunter,I didn't do anything to the flash.I am using a Owl AF (Round switch)in this set up.It has a good flash.(I've tested it to about 30 ft.)

gizz, I just had it there for three days and got this yotee and 11 pics of a squirrels. All the pics were taken the first 24 hrs it was there.I'm putting one of Brian's timers on it tonight. It is a good creek crossing though,the bank is wore down from deer crossing there.I have a stand about 30 yds. from there and have watched many deer cross there for the past 5 yrs.

TmKarren

Reaction score
Like Max I'm waiting for one of them to cross in front of mine.  Thanks for sharing it.  Great picture..

davered1

Reaction score
TNdeerhunter,

You are probably using 400 spd film though right?

Nice pics,got 2 more rolls that I  am getting developed tomorrow. Hopefully there is something good on them.

TNDEERHUNTER

Reaction score
Davered1, You hit the nail on the head!! Yes I use Kodak 400 speed film,it seems to work good for the night pics.

jayber

Reaction score
Kewl pic....thanks for sharing!  I've been thinking of elevating one of my cams for quite some time.  I had a pretty active scrape last fall and should have done it then.  Oh, well!

Top Bottom