You decide, as Fox News says...is waterboarding right or wrong?

easymoney

Reaction score
Great posts by chuck and GW...
So quickly the whining libs forget even the most recent history...

chuckslayer

Reaction score
Right Easymoney;

Those scum canbomb kids and teenagers in pizza parlors..they can even attack a wedding party in a hotel in Jordan, where they killed a
fair number of their "enemies"..including the bride..

But when it comes to facing our troops "up close and personal"..they get their heads handed to them !

Sodhunter

Reaction score
!fit you really layed out a pile with that post. I love it when you lecture me on how I HAVE to listen to my guy MC CAIN. I am sure you are right in step with him in all aspects of this war huh. The biggest chip of ALL time is the one you Bush haters have cause he won Florida and your guys couldn't cheat their way through.

As far as running around the world, doing whatever we want, to ANYBODY for no reason cause we are torture lovers, you are a blathering idiot. I don't have time to try to show you the differfence between fact and fiction cause you got the liberal blinders screwed to the side of your block head. You think we are "picking on someone"? I am curious if you really love these terrorist bastards or you just hate Bush so much that you love his enemies. You are a piece of work.

chuckslayer

Reaction score
1Fit;
You spoke glowingly about someone "shoving a water hose up some Marine's butt"....I know a few Marines, and I would like to see you try that !

I consider beheading and what leads up to it a very stark form of torture..they have done it plenty..we have done it "0" times..

That should settle the question in a very succinct manner !

1fitspirit

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sodhunter @ Apr 4 2008, 09:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
!fit you really layed out a pile with that post. I love it when you lecture me on how I HAVE to listen to my guy MC CAIN. I am sure you are right in step with him in all aspects of this war huh. The biggest chip of ALL time is the one you Bush haters have cause he won Florida and your guys couldn't cheat their way through.

As far as running around the world, doing whatever we want, to ANYBODY for no reason cause we are torture lovers, you are a blathering idiot. I don't have time to try to show you the differfence between fact and fiction cause you got the liberal blinders screwed to the side of your block head. You think we are "picking on someone"? I am curious if you really love these terrorist bastards or you just hate Bush so much that you love his enemies. You are a piece of work.[/b]
I'm sure you teed that one up with forethought.

chuckslayer

Reaction score
BTW: About that water hose in the butt suggestion...I have heard they are using even more weird things than that... out 'Frisco way !

Any truth to that ?

Top Bottom