• The forum is now running on the Xenforo platform. The first time you log in here, you may have to reset your password by doing a password recovery. Your login info will be sent to the email you have listed on your account; please check your spam or junk folders if you don't see it in your inbox. If that address is invalid, obviously you won't get the email: In that case, use the contact form or the envelope icon at the top right of the header to send us your member name and a current valid email address.

you ever see that youtube video of Cameron Hanes shooting 5 arrows at a target 160 yards away?

sancho

damn..

i'm not super familiar with Cam Hanes. one of his books is on my list...and i see him on TV sometimes.

but damn that man can shoot!! i cant post up a link to the video from my work computer..maybe someone can help me?
i cannot even see 160 yards away..let alone put a floating red dot on it.

ambush1

Cam is my inspiration. I'm down 25 lbs looking to drop 25 more before chasing high country elk in Colorado this year.

mischief209

i believe he still shoots a 90Ibs Draw. hes a bad dude that strives for complete pass through of the arrow.

THE ROMAN ARCHER

I guess if u want to be like him shoot like him. U notice Cameron H. Anchors his thumb in the back of his neck, hence consistent grouping at all distances. A few years back when I started following C.H. bowhunting shows w/ Eastman I was impressed with his shooting and when I caught on he was anchoring his thumb behind his neck instead of your hand just barely floating of your cheek. I said to myself $hit let me try that style and bam holy $hit my groups got tight as a bout hole and it all made sense to be an anchored so no movement at all just got to keep your bow hand steady and consistent and u will be shooting like C.H and me...lol
View attachment 80560View attachment 80561View attachment 80562View attachment 80563

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Oh Yeh , and he's pushing some juice though that bow for sure if u look at his arrows in the target how straight his shafts are instead of a drop off angle for 160 yrds, yikes!...tra

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

sancho

He says he never shoots at animals at that distance. But his 50 must feel like my. 20. :)

Sent via Jedi mind trick.

Top Bottom