Your Buck Pictures

Norcalihunter

Reaction score
I'm sure some of you have enough pictures of the bucks you harvested to keep me busy for hours. Lets see some of your pictures!!!! Its almost time for me to hit the woods just a few more days before D3 opens. I've been looking at some great bucks this year! I'm really excited about the deer I've been watching. Lets try and get the audrenaline going and get fired up for our hunts.

Post Away....

THBailey

Reaction score
Well, my best are shown to the left. Several of these came out of the d-4 high country.

Norcalihunter

Reaction score
46 views and only 1 reply? Come on guys... no need to hide. Where are the pictures at?

Backcountry

Reaction score
hntndux, geepers, them's some nice bucks! How many times/week does your dad remind you his was bigger, or has that tappered off?

Backcountry

Jake

Reaction score
Mel, hntndux, and Prohunter,

Many of us are down in the southern D Zones, with the prospect of a short hunt or no Deer hunt at all and here you all go flashing pictures of these bruisers. Thats just not fair!!

Seriously, those are some nice bucks congrats and good luck in 2004.

Mike

Rookies

Reaction score
Makes me embarrass to show my first buck I shot last year

Those are some mighty nice bucks. Maybe I outta think about filling out one of those northern cali hunt tags next year. Good luck to everyone this year, and hopefully we’ll see some more pictures come January. Good hunting.

fairchase

Reaction score
There's a couple of bucks of mine under the "Past Hunts" link below. Enjoy

BirdDawg

Banned
Reaction score
2 A zone blacktails from BLM property.....I know this is the muley page but since season starts the day after tomorro I thought I'd post them

Attachments

barel74

Reaction score
birddawg- don't feel bad, A zone bucks are'nt blacktails, at least not in the record books. They are muley crosses. Nice Bucks!

Norcalihunter

Reaction score
mel,
nice pics! thanks for sharing! i aspecially like the wy monster that your buddy got. what a pig

Norcalihunter

Reaction score
hntndux,
Those are some monsters right there! wow! thanks for sharing!

Top Bottom