Your Results?

Duck Fan

Reaction score
Wasn't able to get out this weekend but would love to hear how others did.  Please share the area hunted, date and results.  I'm afraid things may not have changed any this weekend.....  I hope I am wrong.  Thanks

2curljohnny

Reaction score
hunted up at LK both days. strong wind on fri.,2 limits, 11 greenies. from what i could see every setup did well.on sun. no wind, quite a bit slower.had to wait the sprig out, ended up harvesting 10, 1/2 dozen greenies. mallard,sprig,widgeon and one bunch of teal were our only visitors for both days.saw a few other species lounging in the closed zone.fair amount of birds staging there so far. good luck

hntndux

Reaction score
Four of us ended up with 11 at SAC on Saturday.

Speckmisser

Reaction score
As posted earlier, went out for two hours Saturday morning, fired two shots, got two spoonies.  Birds look scarce on the Bay, but there was absolutely no weather to move them..except a light overcast from 0700- until I left.

d trees

Reaction score
friday night buddys alternator wire smoked and fried and died got it towed to mechanic saturday so plan b went up to our dove spot and fired 0 shells oh well maybe we used up all our bad juju   :banghead: gonna try to get down to wister this weekend, d

Latest Posts

Top Bottom