Youtuber bashing A31 archery hunter, caught walking on trail cam, accusing him of poaching!!!

OChunt

Reaction score
Hey guys, until tonight I subscribed to a YouTuber that goes by the name parlimentofowls. He is a local that places trail cams all over San Gabriel mountains capturing deer, bear, mountain lions etc, in their elements. He most recently landed a few minutes of fame by KTLA news due to the popularity of his videos of our local wildlife. We'll tonight i came across his most recent video titled "poacher in big dalton canyon, who is this guy??" I was curious to see who the hunter was and what he did. Nothing matching the description of his video! Which made me livid. In the video a hunter is carrying a bow walking through the frame of the trail camera and out of sight. Thats it!! The description of the video is "busted, asshole illegally hunting on Sunday November 9th". Thats it, nothing more. All I can gather is that this idiot, parlimentofowls thinks hunting season is over, there for accusing him of the crime of poaching. He doesn't state any other facts but what I have provided. No mention if it's private land, a preserve area, etc. Totally putting our fellow hunter on blast because he (parlimentofowls)thinks hunting season is closed. No poaching taking place in the video. Just a hunter walking on a trail in camo with his bow in hand. Of course idiots not knowing what poaching is leave their anti hunting comments, crucifying the guy on camera, who has no way of defending himself. What idiots. If you hunt A31(big dalton canyon road)check this video out, you might recognize the hunter being accused of poaching. I left my 2cents on the youtubers comments.

http://youtu.be/WEU3QdHQSCA

SoCalHunting

Reaction score
Youtuber bashing A31 archery hunter, caught walking on trail cam, accusing hi...

In his comments he states it's in an area that's posted no hunting and within city limits. He also states that it boundaries with the san dimas experimental forest. But without exact location of his camera, which he doesn't give, it's hard to say if he is indeed in a no hunting area. I read a few of his comments, typical tree huger that needs to be mauled by a mountain lion!!! Lol j/k

Last edited:

BIGCIM

Reaction score
The guy In the video was obviously walking stealthy, stalking with an arrow knocked.

Rodburner

Reaction score
Looks like he's heading home at that pace there was no stealth movement in that video

dwagoner

Reaction score
He's not moving like a bowhunter on a stalk nor is that an arrow, he's got a long stabilizer.
that aint a long stabilizer bruce...... thats my 12" BHFS legal stab....

My hoyt......

My badlands monster fanny pack.....

My spot......

MFers......

JustGuy

Banned
Reaction score
Why is this posed twice? I saw another post with the same name ans same OP. Am i wrong?

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
I wish I had a big stabilizer like that.

Big Dalton dam area is a no go for any hunting on the south of the road going in if that is where the camera got the video.

BFR

Reaction score
Stealthy? As stealthy as a Mack truck, guy's definitely headed somewhere else not hunting at that location.

dwikkles

Reaction score
Looks like now its named "Poacher in Big Dalton Canyon!!! Hunting illegally on the southside, which is city property!!!"

Thanks for posting this. We DO need to stick up for each other unless there is wrong doing for sure.

nickman123

Reaction score
The guy is clearly a rabid anti-hunter and he clearly needs to get himself a girlfriend or something to make him less uptight.

markt800

Reaction score
oh shit you mean I've been killing all my deer in a illegal spot??? oh well the illegals have been raiding our country for years who cares.

more power to the guy for not showing has face.... hahahahahahahaha

Top Bottom