I want a "REAL" AR-15! Is it too late? How to build an AR-15

henmar77

Reaction score
My front and rear sights fold down. When they are up I can cowitness with the holographic sight.
Not to be a copy cat, but i already envisioned my build looking very similar to yours before i saw your pic. You have good taste. lol

SpiritWalker

Reaction score
Mine is chambered in 5.56 NATO which allows me to shoot .223 as well.

henmar77

Reaction score
So here is Part 1 of my 2 part build. I haven't been able to get all the parts I need to Build my Grendel Upper yet but i was able to complete my 5.56 Nato upper. Ill post specs later after i complete the Grendel upper. Just finished last night. It went from a pile O parts to this. Cant wait to get it out to the range! My fiance said that it looks evil! Ha-Ha, although that wasn't the intention i kinda have to agree. total build cost for what you see (and the tools you don't see) was around $950. To get this price it took 3 months of finding deals, sales, haggling, trading, coupons/promo codes, price matching etc.... Retail for this gun would have been around $1850. Its not easy, but it can be done. Anyone needing help on how to maximize that dollar, let me know. I will be glad to help!
IMG_1151.jpgIMG_1152.jpg

henmar77

Reaction score
Mako. Forget about the looks that's just a great byproduct of what this thing can actually do. I love it, or loved it. i sold the gun already but will consider it for my next three builds in process.

DaveGray

Reaction score
I'm building my first AR .223/5.56X45 NATO that the liberals are going to hate. The only part left to start building this very special one-of-a-kind AR rifle is the 18-inch Black Hole Weaponry match barrel. It will become my primary predator and varmint rifle. The formally 80% lower is one of only four made.

20171130_203856.jpg
AR Lower 03.jpg

Top Bottom