MAN THURSDAY RETURNS!!!

chirohunter

Reaction score
Hatchet1,
As I was thumbing through the pages of my new issue of Boar Hunter, I couldn't help noticing a familiar face in one of the pictures in the "Handgunning Hogs" article. I wasn't certain, until I recognized the same hat pictured in this thread is the same hat on the guy in the magazine....I.D. Confirmed!!

I didn't know we have our own JHO celeb! Are you the alias Durwood Hollis...the author of the article? Or were you just sharing your "Man Thursday Property" with the magazine writer?

Cool to see a published pic of a JHO regular!!

Speckmisser

Reaction score
That does look like our boy Hatchet, and could very well be... However, I can tell you that Hatchet isn't Durwood Hollis (neither of the fellas in that picture is Durwood).

hatchet1

Banned
Reaction score
its true ,its true, i have guided durwood a few times,and i will take credit for getting him his biggest boar
to date!!dont guide but a handful of repeat hunters anymore for hogs,but keep pretty busy during the
deer season as that is where the bread and butter is!! i have been in a few magazines over the years.
jim mathews has hunted deer with me also so you may run across an article or 2 with he and i with
some bucks,great guys those dudes are
stay tuned for this weeks man thursday report
as i just got in and im pretty beat up, its a doozy...

Latest Posts

Top Bottom