"Mini" stampede video

Revo2811

Reaction score
This is one of the reasons I haven't posted our successful hunting stories for the past 2 or 3 seasons. Some douche here kept talking trash blah blah blah ..... we need a clean up here lol
Chayito use to post some good stories and pics I miss those.
I haven’t posted my Kills either.
I’ll come in here every now and then when bored

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KTKT70

Reaction score
Ok brother. I have the fix for all this bs. I will just come over there and video us both shooting pigs. I can hold the camera when you need help lol. Oh than you can hold it when I BBQ our dinner. Sounds like a win win and the video of both will be very popular.

KTKT70

Reaction score
This is what is perplexing to me about this forum. That when posting hunting pics or videos you get "called out", criticized, slandered, and ridiculed and then if you defend yourself, "you can't take advice or criticism well, and maybe you should "change what you are doing"...It seems to be a select few that have this behavior. I can "take it" but it is nice to have "encouragement" from fellow hunters. I go hunting to enjoy my life and then I share it with others. Hopefully others enjoy what I do and maybe learn something, or not. I am grateful for the guys that support me, and I will try and return the favor. To those guys my door is open and please stop by when you get to Texas. You can fill your freezer....
Oh you better be careful with that offer. Lol. The line is already starting to que up......... Behind me of course. Haha

KTKT70

Reaction score
This is one of the reasons I haven't posted our successful hunting stories for the past 2 or 3 seasons. Some douche here kept talking trash blah blah blah ..... we need a clean up here lol
What's up buddy. Glad to see you still around. You know it's been crazy for a long time. Lots of good guys but a few bad ones that like to bring the whole place down. Hope all is well with you and your family my friend.

Stevehazard

Reaction score
This is what is perplexing to me about this forum. That when posting hunting pics or videos you get "called out", criticized, slandered, and ridiculed and then if you defend yourself, "you can't take advice or criticism well, and maybe you should "change what you are doing"...It seems to be a select few that have this behavior. I can "take it" but it is nice to have "encouragement" from fellow hunters. I go hunting to enjoy my life and then I share it with others. Hopefully others enjoy what I do and maybe learn something, or not. I am grateful for the guys that support me, and I will try and return the favor. To those guys my door is open and please stop by when you get to Texas. You can fill your freezer....
Somebody offered to send you something for free because they wanted to be... I don't know... encouraging? What more encouragement do you want from the forum? And your response felt sarcastic and listed off a bunch of weird reasons that almost made it sound like it was stupid to of even made the offer. Encouragement like what? Maybe you want comments like "Keep dropping them!" or "Nice shooting is right, damn!" Those are comments I have given you. People are making suggestions for your camera setup because they are trying encourage you to do something related to your hunting. In short they want more of it, not less. Your getting encouragement. But each time I or any of the other half dozen others have made a suggestion of that sort it has been met with an increased tone of sarcasm or strange reasoning that feels like it was stupid to of suggested such a thing. I myself wanted to offer some different mounting options for you to try but after some of your previous responses I felt the offer would be received negatively. When I saw how you responded to planetcat that was the exact sort of response I felt would be given. So I hoped in with an admittedly snarky response of my own. If there was anything I was trying to discourage it's those types of responses to people who are legitimately trying to be helpful and want to see more of the hunting you have access to.

Keep on dropping the hogs. Keep on taking video. Maybe not pretend that the pigs are going to laugh at you and get away anytime somebody recommends a head strap.

Stevehazard

Reaction score
Is it just me or are the people reading things more bothered then the people things are actually directed to? Myself included too maybe, opps!!!

Bigolwiggler

Reaction score
I took bubble's advice to hunt in the cold at went out over the weekend. Caught some pigs having lunch out in a grassy field. I watched for some time and they kept drifting away. Fired a shot and missed. The pigs had no idea where the shot came from because 3 pigs ran right by me. I caught a smaller one on the video. Damn, they move fast. After they ran by, two more came out of the field, must have been sleeping. The video shows what happened. I better add my "warning". Do not watch if you get triggered by actual pig hunting, graphic video and graphic sound..(for those of you who don't mind, you can hear the pig after she gets shot).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnGCcrZGH74&t=25s
Thats just plan old cool !! I need to start videoin' , its just hard to hunt and video . I hate that technology unless someone else is doing it . Between the wife and I , we got 3 bucks, one bear and an elk in 2018. Our Videos ?? ...... ZERO . ....... A picture of my freezer is just not as good as what you shared . Thanks for sharing it, made my juices flow.
BOW

canamrider07

Reaction score
Ok brother. I have the fix for all this bs. I will just come over there and video us both shooting pigs. I can hold the camera when you need help lol. Oh than you can hold it when I BBQ our dinner. Sounds like a win win and the video of both will be very popular.
Yea, you will be holding the camera and then we will see 20 hogs about 50 feet away, you'll drop the camera and YELL 'GIVE ME THE GUN"......GIVE ME THE GUN".....HOLY CRAP CANAM DID YOU SEE THOSE HOGS???, I'M SORRY THEY RAN OFF WHEN I SCREAMED BUT I ALMOST CRAPPED MY PANTS THEY WERE SO CLOSE"......LOL

Last edited:

canamrider07

Reaction score
Hazzrd, you need a total "Reboot". Forget about my camera. Like "Fight Club" "Don't talk about Canam's Camera". Did you read bigolwiggler's comment? That's why I post. I am asking, You, not to comment on any of my posts from now on, along with Opah. The other's that have problems with my posting have stayed off my posts. To bad, but my posts create just to much negativity with some people and it is ruining it for others.

KTKT70

Reaction score
Yea, you will be holding the camera and then we will see 20 hogs about 50 feet away, you'll drop the camera and YELL 'GIVE ME THE GUN"......GIVE ME THE GUN".....HOLY CRAP CANAM DID YOU SEE THOSE HOGS???, I'M SORRY THEY RAN OFF WHEN I SCREAMED BUT I ALMOST CRAPPED MY PANTS THEY WERE SO CLOSE"......LOL
Lmao..... That's ok I will change my pants and be ready to try again. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ww6CUmLgPsk

canamrider07

Reaction score
Most guys just want a "high five" when they post and not a lecture. You can keep lecturing, but as most of the members state, they no longer post because of the lectures. As far as Hazzard and his "advice" he has been at me for months about this stupid head strap. As you can see from posts from my youtube channel I have explained myself ad nauseum>>> And br, I am asking you also not to post on my threads.

The Roaming Hazard 3 months ago

@canamrider07 I still don't quite understand why you don't use a headstrap instead. Also your using a mini 14, you shoot aim for neck shots or head shots with the 223/556?

canamrider07 3 months ago (edited)

Roaming Hazard , I always wear Walkers low profile ear muffs a hat with a visor and shooting glasses on my head and I hike through such heavy brush and vines even they get torn off my head. The gpro would be off and lost. My priority is getting the pig first and then filming. I try to show viewers what it is like to hunt pigs in the terrain I am in. As far as the Mini, as you can see I am usually very close to the pigs when I am shooting, even closer than what you see from the gpro. I try for a neck shot or a shot in front of the shoulder, always from the side of the pig. That will drop a pig in its tracks and I have dropped some big pigs. A head shot would drop them too, but it is a harder shot. Thanks for watching and let me know what you are doing. Canamrider

This video has the comments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4Df6gJM7lQ&list=PLh--gbeN2D4iGWLIo7AQhmZIpafkR1n5K&index=15&t=0s

Last edited:

Bankrunner

Reaction score
can,
You want to ban me, Steve and Opah from your threads? Anybody else?
This is a public forum so you have the right to post what ever and where ever you want and anybody can respond as well. I'll keep posting where and when I want to, maybe we can help each other out someday, kinda doubt it at this point but who knows. I've got a lot of help and insight from the guys on this forum and some of us have had very different opinions on some subjects in the past.
Like I said before "kill the shit out those pigs in Texas". I'll add this as well. If you don't have one, get yourself a bolt action rifle and get it dialed in so you can hit those pigs right in the earball if you want to. It feels really good to have that kind of command over your rifle and your shots. That way you won't ruin any meat for the dinner table. Just had another thought, are silencers legal in Texas? You might be able to really kill the shit out them with that and a dialed in bolt action rifle?
Or not, it's just a suggestion!

Stevehazard

Reaction score
This is just trolling at this point.

Questions and suggestions are viewed as insults.
Explaining something once is ad nauseam.
Blames people for others not posting... then proceeds to tell people not to post.

Canam you asked me not to post in your threads yet here you are continuing post a comment of mine from months ago as if that is some sort of "gotcha". Hoping for me to not post in your threads then perhaps stop mentioning me. Additionally this is somebody else's forum and as such theirs to allow or disallow members/posts at their desecration, not yours. Your welcome to post in any of my threads and I'll make my own decision as to when I post in yours or others.

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Just an FYI, the members causing problems in this thread are no longer here.

P304X4

Reaction score
Jesse has already kicked off some of the "nit pickers" some more may follow. If someone is good enough to post a hunting, fishing or any other exploit just enjoy the pics and/or story that goes with it. If the poster wants and advice I'm sure he/she will ask for it, if you offer to give advice/equipment and the poster declines the offer then leave it alone. Canam was nice enough to share a story and a video so just enjoy it and thank him for it, and congratulate hiim on his success.

Thanks for the story and the video Canam; I'll try to watch your back for trolls closer in the future if you'll keep posting.

Top Bottom