Monster Muley taken.......

Hunt4Destiny

Reaction score
Trinity River did say that the buck was on the guys driveway when he pulled up to his house, and this buck is on a driveway

Bigisle87

Reaction score
soo.... after all this. everybody's ruled out that tr was pretty much a liar, but what about that guy norcalihunter who also claimed he had a pic of this same deer?

fummins

Reaction score
QUOTE (Bigisle87 @ Aug 9 2007, 07:06 PM)
soo.... after all this. everybody's ruled out that tr was pretty much a liar, but what about that guy norcalihunter who also claimed he had a pic of this same deer?
Bingo.

Chenango Dave

Reaction score
The only thing I got out of this thread is that Backcountry should be president by now...

in '08

Raully

Reaction score
So are we gonna get a pic of the beast or not??????????

suavegato

Reaction score
QUOTE (spectr17 @ Jul 11 2007, 07:04 PM)
Tommy sent me this pic.
Feel free to chime in Tommy when you see this. This may be the long lost buck.
Here is the deer i shot in California zone D-6 during the general season in 2004 . The rack is 32-1/4" wide and it is a 6x4 nice and tall and heavy horned I dont know what it scores I have never had it measured .The deer looked kind of funny because its body was so small it weighed only 110 lbs field dressed but had a huge rack for its size .

It was with a group of 3 bucks that were together , a smaller buck 22-24" , and one other that i saw after i shot this buck they were in a group single file running up a draw one behind the other , the other big bucks rack was about 6" wider but thinner horned but just as tall and it was a perfect 4x4 , I had 2 tags for the zone but shot my buck twice to make sure it was down , which didnt leave enough time for a shot on the other +34-38" buck so im sure it is still out there , probably much bigger this year .

I can't get that link to work or the pic to open either? could you post the pic in the thread? Not that it really matters now, but just out of curiosity...
thanks,

Cold1nhand

Reaction score
I couldn't get it open either! This is an hour of my life I will never get back. All this work and no picture!!

BackCountryHNTR

Reaction score
QUOTE (Cold1nhand @ Apr 6 2008, 08:11 AM)
I couldn't get it open either! This is an hour of my life I will never get back. All this work and no picture!!
DITTO!!

bzzboyz

Reaction score
WOW. I had forgotten all about this thread. Talk about a waste of bandwidth.

bulltalk.65

Reaction score
Well, I really had to pop this back up since I just spent an hour at work reading this thread and never saw a pic......

has anyone ever seen the pics or found the real story behind this ?????.... LoL.... I know you guys probably hate this thread....

I hunt the A7 archery (X4) out of susanville,CA when I draw and have seen bucks in the 30" plus range there many times... in my off draw years I hunt A1.

George

theJester

Reaction score
Well that's an hour of my life I will never get back..

Top Bottom