Monster Muley taken.......

wakeboarder860

I am the son. Quick update the buck is actually a 5x6 all the other information is correct. I just found out about this thread today. My father and I simultaneously shot the buck once on the top of the back and once through the neck. We used my tag. My father is out hunting now and when he comes home on Sunday I'll talk to him about uploading the pics. The buck is real I was 14 in 2004 when we took it. I have known trinity river since i was in fourth grade and my brother told me about the thread today. He works for trinity river.

wakeboarder860

If my Dad is cool with it I'll have the details and pictures up within a week. It may be time for the 7 year debate to be over. Again, Trinity River isn't a liar.

wakeboarder860

Nope my dad said were keeping this one on lockdown. If he changes his mind I'll put the photos here asap. Sorry guys, if my dad didn't feel so strongly I would put them up. Maybe he'll change his mind soon.

Tinman23126

You guys are like vultures, you hear about a good kill and right away you want someone to tell you where and see the pics so you can horn in on his personnel hunting area I wouldn't even show you the pictures. If it were me. Get out and do your home work and hunt, hunt, hunt and you will be rewarded. Like he was.

KTKT70

wow. sure takes a long time to see a pic. I for one would love to see it. I am not trying to see were it was from or try to cum hunt around the guy. I mean dam.. with photo shop you could black out all back ground. But I also understand that sum fish stories (deer as it may b) have to just stay that way. A Story...and nothing more. good luck out there this year everyone. have fun and as always... b safe.

Top Bottom