• The forum is now running on the Xenforo platform. The first time you log in here, you may have to reset your password by doing a password recovery. Your login info will be sent to the email you have listed on your account; please check your spam or junk folders if you don't see it in your inbox. If that address is invalid, obviously you won't get the email: In that case, use the contact form or the envelope icon at the top right of the header to send us your member name and a current valid email address.

Wilderness Unlimited Membership

WU Membership is it worth it or not?

• Awesome!

Votes: 23 16.0%
  • Not too bad

Votes: 44 30.6%
  • Below Average

Votes: 33 22.9%
  • They suck hard!

Votes: 44 30.6%

• Total voters

KTKT70

thank u for the info. Looks like a good deal. I know the wife and kids would also like to camp and fish so mayb this will work goos for us.

rogelio82

I used to be a WU member back in 2003 to 2005. I will like to rejoined WU. Does anyone know the current upfront fee and year membership for 2017 ???? Thanks.

Limited Out

They have a lot of acreage posted in the I.V. in some prime locations. I hunt on adjacent properties all the time for free. So at least with upland game, primarily doves, they move around so much that I don't understand being locked into one property or location. Maybe I am missing something and there are some great benefits.

Top Bottom