Larry Hamilton Hunting Club Scam. hog hunt scam

dkhuntr25

Banned
Reaction score
f larry hamilton. he gave me the shaft!! i would call call call never get a call back. never got to hunt!!! lost my 600 bucks!!! i only realized who he was after joining this forum in august of 07 i wish people would set up a sting operation and hose this guy!!! one day he is gonna push the wrong buttons and end up 'yote bait!!!!!!!!!!!!

duckhunterflyfisher

Reaction score
Ok at $600 it is felony grand theft under California law. Please see below. Contact the PD in your town or where any of the ads were printed and get this dip$%^& halled off to the clink. It also could be classified as mail fraud under Federal FCC guildlines. US post marshal might want in on this if he posted a PO Box or address to send money to. Actually he just needed to tell you a PO box or address. That would be enough. My wife is a lawyer and I asked her about these postings. She said that just one person making a formal complaint to the local PD would be enough for the local DA to file charges.

California law defines theft as the unlawful taking of someone else's property with the intent of keeping it permanently, but also as fraudulently taking property that has been entrusted to you; defrauding someone using false representations or pretense; taking property by false premises; larceny; embezzlement; and larceny by trick and device (pc § 484).

Property can include credit or services as well as physical objects. Identity theft; failing to return something you've rented or leased; taking money to do a job and then not doing it; or finding something and not returning it when the owner can be identified are all considered forms of theft.

California law divides theft crimes into two categories, grand theft (pc § 487) and petty theft (pc § 488). In most cases, prosecutors must show that the value of the things stolen is $400 or greater in order to file felony grand theft charges. Important exceptions are the theft of a firearm and theft of something that was carried on the person of another, both of which qualify as felony grand theft regardless of the value of the things taken.

Grand theft is punishable by up to one year in jail or a state prison sentence of 16 months, 2 years or three years in prison. Grand theft of amounts over $50,000 carries an additional punishment of one to two additional years in prison.

BrysonHesperiaResort

Reaction score
Here's a formal complaint form and a Fish and Game Warden to send it to.
Thank you Warden John Foster for all your help with this matter.

Warden John Foster
PO Box 237
Lockwood, CA 93932

Send copies, keep the original ... send one to Larry Hamilton and your local DA as well...

Warden Foster will be in charge of these complaints. Thank you Warden Foster.

Attachments

Rw Dunn

Reaction score
As of april he was running ad's in the salinas californian offering his 2pigs/birds scam down in south monterey county.He almost had me in his scam,but was vague about where the ranch was on jolon and the area around where he said it was, was crap land,it just didn't add up and was very pushy about joining the club and i finaly had to tell him F#@k O##.I only wish i would have seen this thread before hand,it could have been fun dicking with him and really fun meet and greet out in the middle of know where

clover625

Reaction score
QUOTE (MikenSoCo @ Jul 21 2006, 09:14 AM)
Sounds like he needs not a lawsuit, but a good old fashioned ass kickin'
This scum, Larry Hamilton has quite the reputation. Ass kickin sounds to good for him

bux-n-dux

Reaction score
Just a note on this-

Under the law there is no statute of limitations on fraud. Anyone who has been defrauded by Hamilton and can prove intent to defraud can go after him at any time. If anyone can provide the burden of proof that he or she was defrauded with intent by Hamilton, he will be put away. If anyone does want to go after him please contact me as I can help you on how to proceed.

bux-n-dux

Metdawg44

Reaction score
Do we have any lawyers on JHO who could organize a class action lawsuit or something along that line. Somebody has got to come forward and get this guy and make him pay for all of the scams he has run on people over the years. Why can't Monterey County Sheriffs run a sting/undercover operation on him.

gundogs

Reaction score
You guys should really file a police report on this guy...

Here is his ads:

Ad #1

Ad#2
This guy needs to be reported to Ca.DFG and the FCC for fraud. This guy has been scamming people for years. He called me sometime back I just laughed and hung up.

Bryce:patiotic-wavin-flag

sutlee

Reaction score
I heard he got some whoooping trying to scam some Asian guys down in Fresno. Not sure if that's real or not. Just a rumor I heard through the grape vine.

559hog

Reaction score
I heard he got some whoooping trying to scam some Asian guys down in Fresno. Not sure if that's real or not. Just a rumor I heard through the grape vine.
I haven't heard anything about that. I'm an asian guy living in Fresno though.

dkhuntr25

Banned
Reaction score
thats not him! i have friends who hunt there its a pretty good ranch

Huntin Fool

Reaction score
Saw an add a few weeks ago in the Hanford thrifty nickel....He is still trying to get money from people....

slanttop357

Reaction score
i say every one on hear should give this guy a call dont let up until you hear the message the number you have reached is no longer in service do it iam calling right now dont say nothing just hang up when he answers,

Rw Dunn

Reaction score
So no updated larry reports or his latest hunting scams.

ProtectMine

Reaction score
As of april he was running ad's in the salinas californian offering his 2pigs/birds scam down in south monterey county.He almost had me in his scam,but was vague about where the ranch was on jolon and the area around where he said it was, was crap land,it just didn't add up and was very pushy about joining the club and i finaly had to tell him F#@k O##.I only wish i would have seen this thread before hand,it could have been fun dicking with him and really fun meet and greet out in the middle of know where
wish I was. he got me and two of my buddies last July. we spend about $1500 getting there and getting back and the place did not have a single pig on it! his excuse was his guy forgot to fill up the guzzlers so no water no pigs. offered to extend my membership a few months. guy is such a crook!

Rw Dunn

Reaction score
wish I was. he got me and two of my buddies last July. we spend about $1500 getting there and getting back and the place did not have a single pig on it! his excuse was his guy forgot to fill up the guzzlers so no water no pigs. offered to extend my membership a few months. guy is such a crook!
Sorry to hear that

greensman

Reaction score
Larry Hamilton scams

Does any one know anything new about this Larry Hamilton person.
I and 3 other guys gave Larry 250.00 each for pig hunting near
Ft. Liggett. We have been getting the run around and now we get sorry cant meet you but will be happy to give you combination for the gate locks. From my reading I am assuming that this guy is a scam artist.
Any info will be appreciated. We will be informing F&G for the area and
talking to the sheriffs dept.

Top Bottom